Are you looking for gainful employment or contractual opportunities within the Anglican Diocese of Trinidad and Tobago? Search below to find the job that is most suited to you:
VACANCY 1 – Accounting Assistant (ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE )
Deadline to Apply: 11th February, 2019
- To provide accounting, clerical and administrative services to ensure the efficient, timely and accurate preparation of the accounts of the Diocese.
- Under the direct supervision of the Accountant
- Under the general supervision of the Diocesan Secretary
Education and Experience
- Successful completion of Secondary School Education up to the Sixth Form level. Passes in Mathematics and English are mandatory. Passes in Accounts/Economics/Business would be highly considered
- A minimum of three years experience in an accounting environment.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements as they pertain to statutory obligations.
- Ability to exhibit a professional approach to the completion of work assigned, ensuring compliance to established policies, procedures and instructions and in adherence to set deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a contributing member of a team to attain the goals and objectives of the accounting unit and ultimately, of the Diocesan office.
- Good verbal and communication skills, fostering positive interaction with members of the public and co-workers at the Diocesan office
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain a current billing system
- Generate and distribute invoices on a scheduled basis
- Follow up with clients (those invoiced) to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Ensure collection and correct allocation of payments
- Prepare bank deposits
- Liaise with the relevant personnel responsible for making deposits to the Bank.
- Investigate and reconcile queries with respect to discrepancies in account balances
- Process reconciling adjustments
- Post payments to the Sub-Ledger
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Generate aged account receivable schedule. Analyze and report on those balances which show no movement.
- Generate reports (monthly, quarterly, annual) as scheduled
- Such other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Email Submissions To: email@example.com
2 Hayes Street, St. Clair
VACANCY 2 – Matron / Home Manager
OXFORD STREET (ST. CLARE HOME)
Employment Type: Full time. Contract
Description: The Matron/Home Manager is responsible for the planning and coordination of the day- to- day operations of the Home.
- Guides, supervises and where necessary trains staff in the performance of their duties;
- Implements approved policies and guidelines of the Home;
- Ensures the delivery of a high standard of service and care to Residents; and
- Prepares reports on the activities of the Home.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of ten years experience in nursing.
- Minimum of three years experience in a training or supervisory capacity.
- Experience in geriatric nursing or care for the elderly would be an asset.
- Experience in administration and management would be an asset.
Qualities and Skills:
- Pleasant personality with a passion for caring for the elderly.
- Mature and of sound character.
- In good health.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively lead a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Applications addressed to: The Dean and Rector,
Holy Trinity Cathedral
30A Abercromby Street,
Port of Spain
are to be submitted by Hand or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 18, 2019. All applications must include a resume, copies of Certificates and contact information for two References (one of which must be a former or current supervisor or employer).
VACANCY 3 – Good Shepherd Hiring A Clerical Assistant
Do you want to join our team? Applications are invited for the post of Clerical Assistant in our Parish. Duties of the post include:
- ‣ Providing clerical support to the Rector in charge, Vestry and Coordinators
- ‣ Interacting efficiently and courteously with stakeholders and the public and responding to telephone, email enquires
- ‣ Developing and maintaining the parish’s record keeping system
- ‣ Preparing of weekly Parish Bulletins and other publications…
VACANCY 4 – Machine Operator/Mechanic
A Converting Company in the Bahamas is looking for a Machine Operator/Mechanic.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience.
- Must be prepared to re-locate for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Unsuitable candidates will not be acknowledged
Resume can be emailed to email@example.com
“The General Manager”
P. O. Box N-7675
Nassau, N. P. Bahamas
VACANCY 5 – Administrative Assistant
Department: Board of Management
Reports To: Chairman, BATCE Board
Job Summary: To provide professional administrative support to the Chairman and Committees of the BATCE Board of Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains an effective correspondence and records management system
- Prepares and follows-up on correspondence in a timely manner.
- Researches files, documents, electronic data bases and other sources
- Takes notes and produces accurate and timely minutes of meetings of the BOM.
- Keeps a calendar and briefs the Chairman on his meetings, functions, deadlines and assignments.
- Undertakes special projects as assigned.
- Keeps the work environment attractive, welcoming, tidy and free of clutter and safety hazards at all times.
- Interacts with all visitors and callers in a prompt, courteous, pleasant and customer friendly manner at all times
Skills and Competencies
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Diploma in Business Management or equivalent from a recognized educational institution
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Email and Internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills