Are you looking for gainful employment or contractual opportunities within the Anglican Diocese of Trinidad and Tobago? Search below to find the job that is most suited to you:
VACANCY 1 – Good Shepherd Hiring A Clerical Assistant
Do you want to join our team? Applications are invited for the post of Clerical Assistant in our Parish. Duties of the post include:
- ‣ Providing clerical support to the Rector in charge, Vestry and Coordinators
- ‣ Interacting efficiently and courteously with stakeholders and the public and responding to telephone, email enquires
- ‣ Developing and maintaining the parish’s record keeping system
- ‣ Preparing of weekly Parish Bulletins and other publications…
VACANCY 2 – Machine Operator/Mechanic
A Converting Company in the Bahamas is looking for a Machine Operator/Mechanic.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience.
- Must be prepared to re-locate for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Unsuitable candidates will not be acknowledged
Resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
“The General Manager”
P. O. Box N-7675
Nassau, N. P. Bahamas
VACANCY 3 – Administrative Assistant
Department: Board of Management
Reports To: Chairman, BATCE Board
Job Summary: To provide professional administrative support to the Chairman and Committees of the BATCE Board of Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains an effective correspondence and records management system
- Prepares and follows-up on correspondence in a timely manner.
- Researches files, documents, electronic data bases and other sources
- Takes notes and produces accurate and timely minutes of meetings of the BOM.
- Keeps a calendar and briefs the Chairman on his meetings, functions, deadlines and assignments.
- Undertakes special projects as assigned.
- Keeps the work environment attractive, welcoming, tidy and free of clutter and safety hazards at all times.
- Interacts with all visitors and callers in a prompt, courteous, pleasant and customer friendly manner at all times
Skills and Competencies
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Diploma in Business Management or equivalent from a recognized educational institution
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Email and Internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
VACANCY 4 – Assistant Verger (Part-time)
VACANCY 5 – Organist/Keyboardist (Part-time)
St. Andrew Anglican Church, Couva is searching for a keyboardist available on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month.
- Provides organ/piano music for all worship services and other occasional gatherings.
- Enhances the service of worship with appropriate music which assists the congregation in praising and serving God.
Interested persons can call St. Andrew Anglican Parish Office at (868)679-2157 on Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 4:00pm or Email: email@example.com