REGULATION 21: Of the Trustees and Their Seal
1. The Trustees shall be the Trustees as appointed by or under Ordinance No. 14 of 1930, as amended.
2. The Trustees shall have a Corporate Seal of a form and style approved by the Synod which may be changed from time to time by a Resolution of Synod.
3. The said Corporate Seal shall be affixed to all Deeds and Documents which require execution by the Diocesan Secretary on behalf of the Trustees and shall be counter-signed by any two Trustees and the Diocesan Secretary.
4. The said Seal shall be so affixed only on the authority of a Resolution passed the Synod or Council; and the fact of affixing such Seal shall thereupon be in the Seal Register.
5. The said Seal and the Seal Register shall be kept by the Diocesan Secretary.
6. (a) All Church property shall be vested in the Trustees.
(b) It shall be the duty of the Trustees to see that the conditions of all Trusts are properly observed.