To give honour and glory to God by making disciples of Jesus Christ, empowering them to live according to the principle of God’s Kingdom through the ministry and mission of the Church.
The New Wine Vineyard – Revealing Christ Through The Power of the Holy Spirit
Our Core Values
- Love: We love because God first loved us. Jesus commanded us to follow His example by loving God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength and to love our neighbour as ourselves (Matthew 22:37- 39; John 3:16; John 15:12; 1 John 4:16).
- Faithfulness: One of the fruit of the Spirit is faithfulness. The Holy Spirit is God’s presence in the world. Faithfulness is an essential characteristic of the Christian life which must be developed as part of our spiritual growth and practiced in all aspects of life (Matthew 10:22).
- Communication: Communication is the purposeful activity of information exchange between two or more participants to convey a message. For this reason, communication is important to the church. Proper communication is essential for the church to carry out its mission and ministry. Communication among its members ought to be clear, concise and relevant. The church must use all available media to communicate the message of the gospel (Numbers 12: 6 NRSV).
- Integrity: Integrity an expression of the Christian way of life. That is, living by the principles and precepts of Christ (Matthew Chapters 5 – 7).
- Reconciliation: The church through Christ has been given a ministry of reconciliation and must help people to have a right relation with God and with each other. (2 Corinthians 5:18-21, Philemon).
- Worship: Responding to God’s love and goodness in keeping with our culture and tradition (John 4:24).
- Service: Service is using God’s given gifts to help people to experience God’s love (Matthew 25:31-46; Mark 10:46).
Accountability: Ultimately, we are all accountable to God for the use of all God’s resources (Matthew 25:31- 46).
Our Strategic Plan 2016-2020
Our Geographic Structure
Please Pray Regularly For
- A generous response by everyone to the Appeal for $2000 – towards The Diocesan Endowment Fund
- A deeper commitment by all Anglicans to Reclaim, Acclaim, Proclaim the Faith Greater service as a Diocese in community life