To give honour and glory to God and to work towards helping the people of God to live according to the principles of His Kingdom through participation in the various programme and ministries of the Church.
To continue the transformation of the Anglican Church in the Diocese of Trinidad and Tobago into a New Wine Vineyard where the entire community of stewards, labourers, tenants and others know and love God and each other, and where all branches are cared for and firmly connected to the vine, and in which the productive processes are high-level, sustainable and accountable functions resulting in a high-quality abundant yield of New Wine.
Our Core Values
- Love: We love because God first loved us. Jesus commanded us to follow His example by loving God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength and to love our neighbour as ourselves (Matthew 22:37- 39; John 3:16; John 15:12; 1 John 4:16).
- Faithfulness: One of the fruit of the Spirit is faithfulness. The Holy Spirit is God’s presence in the world. Faithfulness is an essential characteristic of the Christian life which must be developed as part of our spiritual growth and practiced in all aspects of life (Matthew 10:22).
- Communication: Communication is the purposeful activity of information exchange between two or more participants to convey a message. For this reason, communication is important to the church. Proper communication is essential for the church to carry out its mission and ministry. Communication among its members ought to be clear, concise and relevant. The church must use all available media to communicate the message of the gospel (Numbers 12: 6 NRSV).
- Integrity: Integrity an expression of the Christian way of life. That is, living by the principles and precepts of Christ (Matthew Chapters 5 – 7).
- Reconciliation: The church through Christ has been given a ministry of reconciliation and must help people to have a right relation with God and with each other. (2 Corinthians 5:18-21, Philemon).
- Worship: Responding to God’s love and goodness in keeping with our culture and tradition (John 4:24).
- Service: Service is using God’s given gifts to help people to experience God’s love (Matthew 25:31-46; Mark 10:46).
Accountability: Ultimately, we are all accountable to God for the use of all God’s resources (Matthew 25:31- 46).
Our Strategic Plan 2016-2020
Our Geographic Structure
Please Pray Regularly For
- A generous response by everyone to the Appeal for $2000 – towards The Diocesan Endowment Fund
- A deeper commitment by all Anglicans to Reclaim, Acclaim, Proclaim the Faith Greater service as a Diocese in community life