- Event Time 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Start Date March 5, 2017
Bible Study Convention March 2017
Theme: “The Mission of God – The Church’s Mission”
ISAIAH 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: Who should I send? Who will go for Us? I said: Here I am. Send me.
MARK 16:15 Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation.
St. John Vianney Seminary
Registration Guidelines for Diocesan Staff, Regional Coordinators & Parish Clerks Point Persons
- Verify that ALL SECTIONS of the registration form are COMPLETED AND INFORMATION ENTERED IS LEGIBLE before the person submitting the form leaves the office/church.
- ACCOMMODATION: Rooms are allocated on a FIRST COME BASIS. Persons should include any PHYSICAL HEALTH CHALLENGES on the registration form. Rooms are Single (very limited) or Double occupancy (persons can include on registration form their preference in sharing partner).
- Complete ALL INFORMATION in the PAYMENT SECTION of the registration form once payment is received.
- EARLY BIRD PAYMENTS: Notify persons that full payment must be made on or before the early bird deadline date to qualify for the early bird registration fee.
- REMEMBER TO PROVIDE ALL PERSONS WITH A RECEIPT, which they are to bring with them when registering at St. John Vianney.
- PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATE SUPPLIED for payment data entry. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO DIOCESAN OFFICE BEFORE THE RELEVANT DEADLINE DATES.
- SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORMS:
- Completed registration forms should be IMMEDIATELY scanned and emailed to the Registration Coordinator at email@example.com. (Especially for residential registrants).
- Submit original forms by hand to the Diocesan Office in an envelope addressed to: Bible Convention, Diocesan Secretary, Diocesan Office, 2 Hayes Court, POS.